POLICY OF INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
of POLSAROS Sp. z o.o.
The basis of the long-term development of the company Polsaros Sp. z o.o. is satisfaction of our Customers. We are aware that the satisfaction of our Customers, gaining and maintaining their confidence for the company Polsaros Sp. z o.o., are achieved by fulfilling the requirements of quality, environmental and occupational health and safety, therefore we are committed to achieving the following objectives:
- Professional and reliable cooperation with our Customers
- Strengthening the Polsaros’ position on the market
- Continuous building of lasting relationships with customers
- Continuous improvement of quality
In our daily work, the above mentioned objectives of the Integrated Management System are achieved by:
- Precisely identifying of Customers’ requirements
- Fulfilling obligations under agreements and additional arrangements. Collaborating with manufacturers of raw materials who work according to management systems
- Using the services of third parties that can guarantee high standards of their work
- Taking into account environmental aspects in the business of Polsaros Sp. z o.o.
- Conducting optimal, lawful waste management and minimizing environmental pollution
- Preventing injuries and diseases, as well as potential accidents by identifying factors that have or could have an affect on occupational health and safety, and ensuring safe and hygienic working conditions
- Elimination of hazards and reduction of risks related to health and safety
- Complying with requirements of the law and others requirements, as well as periodically evaluating its accordance
- Implementing more effective working methods inside Polsaros Sp. z o.o.
- Continuous improvement of the Integrated Management System
- Improving qualifications and taking into account the role of individual employees and their commitment to work towards the improvement of the quality, health and safety at work and environmental protection
- Consultation and participation of employees/employees’ representatives in matters related to health and safety.
The guarantee of the implementation of this Policy is personal, direct involvement of Top Management in putting into practice, maintenance and improvement of the Integrated Management System.
The Policy of Integrated Management System is essential to determine the specific objectives, which are subject to verification by the Top Management as a part of the periodic review of management systems.
The Policy is known to all employees of Polsaros Sp. z o.o., of all companies and external entities cooperating with Polsaros Sp. z o.o. and is available for information to our customers.
We ensure that the undertakings and declarations that compose the Policy of Integrated Management System are implemented at all levels of the company Polsaros Sp. z o.o.
Vice President Chairman of the Board
Barbara Niemczyk Jerzy Niemczyk
Cracow, April 2020